Services Denver Chiropractor
Services From Chiropractic Solutions of Denver
Multiple benefits can come from visiting a chiropractor in Denver CO. Many people require chiropractic care to assist in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The spine is the support system that holds your body upright and houses the nervous system. Without a healthy spine, your quality of life can decrease significantly and your optimal health potential will not be reached!
At Chiropractic Solutions of Denver, we specialize in multiple chiropractic treatments because you require different care than the person next to you. Your body is unique and the treatment provided to you should be unique to you. We focus on the cause of the problem, and find the solution!
Services we offer:
- Chiropractic Care-Light manual and Mechanical Adjustment techniques are offered to allow through our chiropractor in Denver CO for the most patient comfort and effectiveness to restore motion to the spine.
- Acupuncture-Dry needling techniques are offered using Meridian therapy, & protocols for specific conditions.
- Spinal Rehabilitation– Active strengthening and stretching protocols for weakened and overactive muscles are used to help stabilize the joints, and reduce stress to the spine to allow for full recovery.
- Massage Therapy-Everybody likes a good massage. We like great ones.
- Sports Taping (Kineseo-tape)-Flexible tape is used to help allow muscles and joints to recover after a sports injury. This can allow the athlete to continue to compete while recovering from an injury.
- Graston Tools-A technique that uses hand held tools to help break up scar tissue and promote healing.
- Active Release Technique (ART)-This is a soft tissue technique that allow for the muscles to relax neurologically while taking the joints such as the shoulder or hip through ranges of motion. This helps help relax and lengthen shortened muscles
- Pain Management-Pain can control your life and ruin relationships. Our unique approach helps manage your pain without the use of injections, pills, or costly procedures.
- Neck Pain-Neck pain can be debilitating and become a constant nagging problem. Figuring out what is the cause of the neck pain, and fixing it is important!
- Back Pain-This is the most common reason people go to doctors. Chiropractic has been shown to be the most effective treatment for back pain. This has led to many states rewriting protocols to send patients to try chiropractic first.
- Numbness and Tingling-Irritation or compression to the nerves will cause numbness and tingling. Being able to diagnose and treat the compression is the key to relieve these symptoms.
- Auto Accident Treatment-Chiropractic has been shown to be the most effective form of treatment after an auto accident. Dr. Baldwin is certified in Whiplash and Brain Trauma from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Shoulder Pain-You don’t realize how much your shoulders are used until they start to hurt. Proper diagnosis and treatment are necessary to relieve your symptoms.
- Headaches-Every headache has three components that have to be addressed. Cervical spine (neck) involvement, Artery, and nervous system control.
- Disc Injuries-There are five grades of disc injuries that have a variety of different names such as bulges, tears and herniation’s. Conservative treatment can relieve your symptoms, and prevent surgeries.
Professional acupuncture, massage therapy, and spinal rehabilitation services will decrease your pain and get you back to the quality of life you have to come to expect and enjoy!
Chiropractor in Denver CO, Dr. Baldwin, is an expert in the biomechanics of the spine, which led him to a faculty position on the College of Integrative Medicine. He has treated thousands of patients and is a previous team chiropractor for professional baseball, hockey, and volleyball. He has also been invited for the regional Crossfit games. He is considered an expert witness by the State of Colorado and has experience working for both the injured parties and major insurance companies in personal injury cases.
There are many different ways to approach your physical ailments. Chiropractic Solutions of Denver offers a wide variety of services because everybody responds differently to treatment. If you have any questions on how treatment will help you, do not hesitate to contact our Chiropractor in Denver CO at (303)647-9196 and setup an appointment or consultation.