Wrist Pain Denver
& Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
If I had a nickel for every time I saved somebody from carpal tunnel surgery, I would have a ton of nickels.
To describe carpal tunnel syndrome, imagine a big long winding water hose that comes off the side of your house. The hose is turned on and blasting out water. If you were to step on that water hose and the hose became compressed, there would be a decreased amount of water coming out of the end. This is similar to how decreased nerve flow from a compression or irritation can produce carpal tunnel symptoms. The common causes of Carpal Tunnel syndrome are irritation & compression along the nerve root. There are 10 sites of compression and entrapment along 2 different nerve roots from your neck to your wrist that can produce the same symptoms!
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms (symptoms can be felt in one or both wrists)
- Numbness or pain in your hand, forearm, or wrist that awakens you at night. (Shaking or moving your fingers may ease this numbness and pain.)
- Occasional tingling, numbness, “pins-and-needles” sensation, or pain. The feeling is similar to your hand “falling asleep.”
- Numbness or pain that gets worse while you are using your hand or wrist, especially when gripping an object with your hand or bending (flexing) your wrist.
- Occasional aching pain in your forearm between your elbow and wrist.
- Stiffness in your fingers when you get up in the morning.
Many people are unaware that these symptoms are treatable with chiropractic treatment in denver. Many people use chiropractic as a last ditch effort to prevent surgery. Research has shown Chirorpactic treatment for wrist pain and acupuncture treatment to be extremely effective for the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, prevention of painful steroid shots and prevention of carpal tunnel surgery! Many Orthopedic Physicians we know have been impressed with the results of our services. If you would like the cause of your carpal tunnel symptoms to be fixed, please do not hesitate to contact us at (303) 647-9196!
We use a variety of gentle techniques because not every carpal tunnel syndrome is the same. There are different entrapment sites for the nerves with different compensations in the soft tissue.
For those who are seeking wrist pain treatments in Denver Colorado, Chiropractic Solutions of Denver can help! We are a comprehensive chiropractic clinic that focuses on fixing the problem by normalizing nerve function to the wrist.
There are many different ways to approach your wrist pain. Carpal Tunnel syndrome can be fixed with conservative Chiropractic treatment. If you have any questions on how Carpal tunnel treatment in Denver CO will help you, do not hesitate to contact us at (303) 647-9196!